Kinetik Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) engine start batteries are designed to replace Flooded, AGM, and Gel cell lead acid batteries in Power Sport applications such as motorcycles, ATVs, personal water craft, lawn mowers, utility vehicles, scooters, and dirt bikes.
- Up to 80% lighter than Lead Acid Equivalent
- 5X the Life of a Lead Acid Battery
- 2000+ Deep Cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge
- Foam spacers included to fit multiple size battery boxes.
- Lithium Batteries do not sulfate
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Cold Cranking Amps: 500, 600
- Lead-Acid Replacement Range: 24-35(Ah)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Amps: 8,10,12
- Max Charge Rate: 24 Ampere
- 6.50 in x 3.40 in x 5.12 in
- Weight: 3.85 pounds.
Up to 80 percent lighter and 5X the life of a lead acid equivalent with 2000+ deep cycles at 80 percent depth of discharge
Safe, no Liquid. Fits all battery boxes using enclosed foam blocks
Case Dimensions: 6.50 inches x 3.40 inches x 5.12 inches; Polarity: Negative on the Left, Positive on the Right; Weight: 3.85 pounds
APP24R is a 12V 24-35(Ah) 500, 600 Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
Replaces Yuasa batteries: YIX30L-BS